Our Tenant Find Only Service is for those landlords who are keen to manage their own properties. We organise all the marketing for you to ensure that your property reaches the widest possible audience and take care of the extensive paperwork that goes with setting up a tenancy, handing it over to you once everything has been signed and your tenants are in situ. We have assisted many landlords on this basis in the past and they have come back to use our service time and time again. See below for what our ‘Tenant Find Only Service’ includes:-
- Finding a tenant
- Organising for the EPC to be done
- Finding a tenant
- Obtaining references
- Organising electrical safety inspection
- Organising gas safety inspection
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
- Arranging the check-in at the start of the tenancy
- Place/protect the deposit with the Government regulated Deposit Protection Scheme
- Hand the day to day management back to the landlord
Advertising Your Property
Empty properties generate zero rent, so we act fast to generate interest and get you a new tenant. As soon as you have decided to appoint us as your agent, we arrange an appointment to visit your property in order to take some internal and external photographs. From then on your property will be marketed in the followings ways.
- Advertising and marketing your property on our state of the art website.
- UK’s leading property portals.
- Emailing and SMS message details to all potential applicants.
- Newspaper advertising where appropriate.
Tenant Assessment Checks
The tenant assessment checks for example whether the applicant has CCJs, bankruptcy orders or voluntary arrangements and a risk score of 0-99, predicting the applicant’s likelihood to pay. Tenant assessment checks are absolutely crucial to help you find the ideal tenant for your investment in time and money.
Leave a Reply
You must belogged into post a comment.