Crystal Properties Property Management Service ensures that the lettings process for landlords is as stress free as possible. Having a professionally managed property will minimise your need for involvement and help to ensure that the tenancy follows a positive pathway. We’re on hand to deal with any issue that arises ensuring that your tenants and your property are well looked after. Our Managed Letting Service includes:
- Organise for the EPC to be done
- Finding a tenant
- Obtaining references
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
- Organising electrical safety inspection
- Organising gas safety inspection
- Arranging the check-in at the start of the tenancy
- Collection of rent
- Emergency out of hours contact
- Arranging repairs and maintenance (subject to landlord approval)
- Arranging payment of outgoings
- Place/protect deposits with the Government regulated Deposit Protection Scheme
- Advising on deposit deductions
- Managing the check-out process
- Inventory preparation
- Transfer of utilities
- Undertake quarterly property inspections and supply a written report
- Produce monthly and annual statements
Advertising Your Property
Empty properties generate zero rent, so we act fast to generate interest and get you a new tenant. As soon as you have decided to appoint us as your agent, we arrange an appointment to visit your property in order to take some internal and external photographs. From then on your property will be marketed in the followings ways.
- Advertising and marketing your property on our state of the art website.
- UK’s leading property portals.
- Emailing and SMS message details to all potential applicants.
- Newspaper advertising where appropriate.
Inventory, Paperwork And Tenant Assessment Checks
The tenant assessment checks for example whether the applicant has CCJs, bankruptcy orders or voluntary arrangements and a risk score of 0-99, predicting the applicant’s likelihood to pay. Tenant assessment checks are absolutely crucial to help you find the ideal tenant for your investment in time and money.
Before the tenancy starts, all necessary legal paperwork including an inventory will be prepared to provide a detailed schedule of the contents and their condition and the condition of the premises. The purpose of the inventory is a very important document because it protects both Tenant and Landlord from disagreements about these matters at the end of the Tenancy. Also any outstanding balances are settled by the tenant before the tenancy commences.
Leave a Reply
You must belogged into post a comment.